Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Social Network

I'll make you request, I'll make you follow
I'll make you tweet, even if you're a swallow
I can make you like, I can make you poke
I can get you flagged, boy thats not a joke
I give you apps, I give you games
even the ones that give you funky names
they can even tell the name of the one you love
or whether you'll choose a grenade or a dove
I can make you look fab, even if you're a jerk
come join me, I'm the Social Network.

And once you get in, you are my slave
I'm an addiction even your dad can't save(you from).
You can sit for hours, just doing nothing
or view pages named 'I Love Chandler Bing'
If its your b'day, you'll be wished by a tonne
you'll be made to feel like a special one
If you fall ill, just make a post
And I bet, you'll be called up by the most
I'm way better than the things that leave you bezerk
come join me, I'm the Social Network.

All you need, is a smart profile
and a display picture, in which you smile
some boxes to fill, to tell who you are
but make sure you don't seem bizarre
then all you need to do is a little type
and I'll make sure you catch all the hype
go check your wall or go for a chat
use your words to make your friends fall flat
let you heart do the talking, give your brain no work
come join me I'm the Social Network.

Don't come to me for the heck of the trend
come only when you think you need a friend
if you have no one, don't just sit and moan
come hold my hand, you'll never be alone
the friends I've got, will just leave you glad
but would never leave you, making you feel sad
I'm a place where a boss is friends to a clerk
Come join me, I'm the Social Network. :-)

8 comments:

  1. LUV U.....awesome...i never knew my brother was that talented...toooo proud to b ur sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. And btw, that feeling of pride is mutual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just Introduced FB in the most attractive way :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you gotta admit, this is lame.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lame? which part.!
    Never disrespect your work, 'even if' it were lame. This is not :)

    ReplyDelete